Teeth Whitening with Zirconium
Made of ceramic or porcelain material, zirconium is a shiny and solid element. Zirconium tooth crown consists of a white material and does not contain metal. It is used by dentists to cover the tooth surfaces of people who want to have an aesthetic smile and white teeth. Zirconium dental veneer is a coating process made on tooth surfaces using zirconium material. Zirconium crown is also known as crown crown. It is mainly used for the restoration of decayed teeth. However, people who want to have an aesthetic smile and white teeth can also have dental veneers. It can be used on anterior and posterior teeth. While it looks aesthetically beautiful when used on the front teeth, it creates a whole in terms of strength when used on the back teeth.
Features of Zirconium Coating
- They are natural looking.
- They are very solid.
- It is difficult to break and crack.
- It has high resistance to corrosion and abrasion.
- It is resistant to oxidation (oxidation).
- It is the most compatible artificial tooth to the main teeth, as it has a "translucent" feature and transmits light.
What are the Advantages (Benefits)?
Patients prefer zirconium because of its many advantages.
- They take shape easily and can be easily turned white.
- They are artificial teeth that most closely resemble main teeth because of their natural appearance.
- They do not contain metal.
- It is safe to stay in the mouth for many years (longer lifespan).
- It is not sensitive and sensitive; Resistant to hot and cold foods and beverages.
How is the Dental Veneer Process Done?
By dentists working in oral and dental health centers and dental hospitals
- Anesthesia is applied to the patient in order not to feel pain during the veneer treatment.
- The teeth to be processed are reduced to an appropriate amount and measured.
- Instead of the teeth that are reduced by rasping -at the same time- temporary teeth are attached.
- Tooth color selection is made with the patient.
- Teeth that are measured in an average of 5 days are prepared and temporary teeth are removed and replaced.
- Periodic doctor checks are recommended and the patient's treatment is completed.